About Sovereign Exports
The Idea to establish a Bicycle Manufacturing unit was nurtured about Six decades ago, Thus giving birth to "Sovereign" Group. In the year 1960, Mr. R.S. Kalra, Set up a small scale unit to cater to the ever growing demands of the Indian Market. Hard Work and sheer Determination through Generations of growth & innovation earned recognition for the brand "Sovereign" in the Domestic Market.
To further expand & tap the vast potential of the expanding global markets, Sovereign Exports was established there by catering to the demands of the foreign buyers. Clear vision with constant emphasis on quality, customer relations & timely delivery, helped the company to progress leaps and bounds & make a prominent place in the world market.
Backed by the latest in-house R&D facility, testing laboratories and new product development techniques, the company was able to establish as a reliable supplier for almost all the major bicycle importers in Europe, CIS countries Middle East & far Asian countries. With a very strong & satisfied clientele base the company is today exporting to almost 30 countries.
We believe in providing the best quality products by maintaining
the highest level of reliability, durability, quality, aesthetics and elegance to the utmost
satisfaction of our customer.
We are committed to manufacture and supply quality products as
per the customer's needs and market requirements to their utmost satisfaction. We shall
strive to implement & continually improve the effectiveness of the established quality
- We are well established "Sovereign" brand and goodwill with more than 60 years of experience in the global markets.
- Global presence in over 60 countries.
- Providing complete bicycle solutions with widest possible variety of spare parts.
- Willingness to adapt and grow with the current trends.
- Working dealership network of more than 500 outlets across India.
- More than 100 varied designs / models of bicycles for all age groups and classes.
- Varied designs/models of bicycles for all age groups and classes.
- Management comprising of decades of experience along with internationally educated second generation.